Automatically manages network connections to save power and money
Never forget to disable or switch your data connection again! Use rules to decide what data connection to use. Useful with limited data plan, to save battery or just use best connection at any time.
This application allows to switch mobile and wifi connections on or off or even enter automatically in airplane mode based on rules created by user. To create these rules you can use conditions like time, date, location, wifi networks available, battery level and more.
For example you can create rules like these:
- Enable 3G only from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Enter airplane mode at 11:00 p.m
- Disable 3G if phone is face down
- Enable Wifi when you arrive home
- Enable Wifi if your wifi network is available
- Disable data connection if battery level is under 20%
- Enable Wifi when phone is plugged
- Enable 3G for 5 minutes every 30 minutes and save battery
- Enter airplane mode automatically while on a calendar event described as "meeting"
This Pro version allows unlimited rules and conditions, includes an advanced widget and has no ads.
Note: 3G switch does work only in GSM phones, not in CDMA.
Please report problems by mail so we can help you instead of give application a bad score.